Veterans Wheelchair Games
Wheelchair Games in New York City is set for August 8-13, 2021.Veterans interested may complete applications online.
Respite Relief Program
AARP & Elizabeth Dole Foundation (EDF) announced "new" Respite Relief Program for Military & Veteran Caregivers going nationwide this year.
COVID-19 Vaccine Questions
You Asked, We Answered. COVID-19 Vaccine: Do I need it? VA is listening to your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Update on the new VA vaccine law
- Congress has passed a new law that allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to more Veterans and some spouses and caregivers of Veterans. At this time, we still have a limited amount of vaccines. We’re working to determine how quickly we can begin to offer vaccines to these other groups.
- Please check back often for updates. We appreciate your patience as we prepare to offer more vaccines. If you’d like to get regular updates about COVID-19 vaccines at VA, Sign Up to Stay Informed.
- Note: Your employer, pharmacy, or local public health officials may offer you a COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage you to take the first opportunity you have to get a vaccine at the most convenient location for you.
Office of Patient Care Services (PCS)
The Office of Patient Care Services (PCS) in Veterans Health Administration is dedicated to ensuring the full continuum of health care, which comprises health promotion, disease prevention, diagnostics, therapeutic and rehabilitative care, recovery and palliative care. PCS provides care through policy and program development that promotes dignity and respect, and is achieved by utilizing innovative approaches and technologies through interdisciplinary collaboration both within and outside of VHA.
WVCC Text Feature
This new service enables women Veterans to text and anonymously chat with a Women Veteran Call Center representative. To get started, text 1-855-829-6636.
The Women Veteran Call Center, online chat and text messaging is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET, and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET.More Information
Ask a Pharmacist App
If you are a Veteran, the Ask a Pharmacist App enables you to access information about VA pharmacies and medication easily — with the comfort of knowing the information is valid and from trusted sources. If you have a verified My HealtheVet account (credentials for VA's personal health record), you can link to VA pharmacy and Secure Messaging services via the app, allowing you to quickly go to your personal medication and health information as well as learn about pharmacy-related topics. Get the App
VA Adaptive Sports Program
Your courage, your determination and your drive all led you to serve America proudly. Those same characteristics will also lead to satisfaction and success in adaptive sports. Disabled Veterans of all ages and abilities report better health, new friendships and a better quality of life when participating in adaptive sports. Please visit the VA Adaptive Sports Program to learn about all the events!
Office of Patient Care Services (PCS) - Program Offices
PCS has 11 service areas/programs and more than 1,000 employees whose dedication and commitment to excellence can be seen in their work on behalf of Veterans each and every day. Detailed Listing for each Program Office
- Chaplain Services
- Care Management and Social Work Services
- Connected Care
- Geriatrics and Extended Care
- Adult Day Health Care
- Home Based Primary Care
- Homemaker and Home Health Aide Care
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Skilled Home Health Care
- Remote Monitoring Care
- Veteran-Directed Care
- Office of Nursing Services (ONS)
- Physician Assistant Services (PAS)
- Pharmacy Benefits Management Services
- Patient Centered Care and Cultural Transformation
- Population Health
- Health Equity
- Health Solutions
- LGBTQ+ Health Program
- National Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Outcomes Military Exposures (HOME) (formerly Post Deployment Health Services)
- Public Health Surveillance and Research
- Rural Health
- Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services (RPS)
- Blind Rehabilitation
- Clinical Orthotic and Prosthetic
- National Veteran Sports
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Polytrauma/TBI System of Care
- Prosthetic and Sensory Aids
- Recreation Therapy
- Creative Arts Therapy
- National Program Office of Sterile Processing Services (NPOSP)